Tuesday, March 29, 2011

in Haiti

Today was really good, a lot to take in, but really good.
I spent the morning at the daycare again, as always it was amazing! I got to spend some great time with God getting ready for the Bible study I lead tonight for the girls home. And the afternoon was spent at the clinic with the orphanage's nurse. Every Tuesday and Thursday they do an open clinic where community residents can come to be treated. It was difficult to see the reality of the situation so many of these people face. But the Lord is faithful to provid what He provides. Praise Him! Getting ready for my last day has been hard, it's never easy for me to leave. Trying to hold my heart for this beautiful country with an open hand before Him. I would so appreciate your prayers tomorrow and THursday and as I get back into the states as readjusting has never been something I've been good at. But the Lord is faithful, so very faithful!

Hebrews 12:1&2 "Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

The view from my favorite rooftop in Haiti where I always have the most amazing quiet time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment