Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let this adventure begin!

On my way! I'm still in shock that this is actually happening! After praying for so long for an opportunity to go back to Haiti to finally be on my way is such a gift! Sitting in the JFK airport watching the snow fall outside I'm simply in awe of the things the Lord allows me to do. This is my first time traveling to Haiti "alone," but God being God, and answering what I'm sure were many prayers of my parents :) has me on the same flight as a guy from Reality Ventura who's also going over to spend time at Maison De Lumiere.
My prayer this morning is that the Lord would do whatever work He desires in and through me. Praying through Psalm 51, that He would cleanse me, renew a right spirit within me, that I would be ever renewed in the joy of my salvation, dwell in His presence, and have praises of Him always on my lips. I'm so excited for all that this trip has in store!!!
So If there's any logic behind this 3:30 pst / 6:30 est post, all glory to God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment